Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today...my life will change

Today I am having a Tubal Ligation Reversal

Ok, ladies....just wanted to update before I jump out of bed and start my pre surgery stuff!! Met with about 4 or so different people yesterday and to be completely honest....this practice is absolutely amazing. I feel so excited and I feel like I'm in very good hands. Dr. Berger is a soft spoken kind of man (which helped calm me down yesterday) but also just went out of his way to listen to me and he already offered to contact my OB in Jacksonville and bring him up to date after my surgery, and to tell him about the early pregnancy protocol that I should do when I get a positive test. (i.e. betas drawn every 2 days, and u/s when they hit 1500-2000!) just made me so happy to know he would do this to Save me time when I get home and hopefully avoid some confrontations if my OB doesn't know how to handle a TR patient!

Anyways, he also gave me great info on ptls and showed me a study he is working on about that...I know I'm rambling but I just feel so happy that I like this place!! Lol

Anyways, I'll be on the other side before lunch, Lord willing!!!! Thank you ladies for all your support! It's been a looooong 3years!!! Glad to close this chapter of my life and hopefully move on!!!

After Reversal

Thx ladies! I'm exhausted! But in absolutely NO pain! And no bloating as of yet either! I have had the best experience here at chapel hill! I ended up with 5.5 centimeters on my right and 5 on my left! He said that is plenty of tube left to conceive. He also said that the OB who tied my tubes did a great job and a very clean and precise job! No damage to my tubes... just a cut and a suture. He didn't have to take much to reconnect them!

I can believe I'm on the other side now! Dr. Berger left my room saying, I'm just going to wait for your call to tell me you are pregnant!

Ladies, I'm extremely tired but I couldn't be more humbled and grateful to my Lord for giving me this opportunity and as well for using Dr. Berger to correct my mistake!!

Source: http://community.babycenter.com/post/a37502791/today...my_life_will_change

More information on Dr. Berger and Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center

No comments: