Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pregnancy and Birth Testimonials March 2008

“Thank you for giving my husband his first child and making me a new mother again.” LaCrecia and Tafuma A.


“I thought I would never give birth to my own child again. Today I’m looking at my 5 week old baby.” Amber and Emma Grace

“If it wasn’t for Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center, we would not have these two beautiful children.” Colin, Amber, Colin Jr, and Dee

“We are most excited to announce to you the birth of our son. He’s our first post-TR baby.” Ellen & Jim W.

“Thank you for our miracle baby. Thank you so much for our Angel.” Jill and John P.

“I had my tubal reversal surgery on December 22nd, 2006. Thank you so much. Everyone at Chapel Hill tubal Reversal Center are truly angels in disguise” Mohsen and Kim F.

“We were fortunate to find Dr Berger’s tubal reversal website - we had been told by several doctors that in-vitro was the only option for us to conceive.” Nicole and Family

“I just wanted to send you some pictures of our TR baby. I love this little guy so much.” James and Holly W.

“We have finally had success with our tubal reversal. Thank you all so much for your help to bring these beautiful bundles of joy into our life. We couldn’t be happier.” Rod and Kathy L.

Thank you Dr. Berger for giving me the chance to experience this again. We are eternally grateful to you and your staff.” Jennifer D.

No comments: