Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tubal Reversal Helps Patients Who Suffer From Migraine Headaches

A Tubal Reversal Message Board Member asks others if anybody has experienced headache and migraine relief after tubal reversal. Another message board member, Georgiamom, reports that before her tubal reversal surgery she was taking two prescription medications a day and after her tubal reversal she has not had to take either medication and only gets an occasional migraine around the time of her menstrual cycle. She says that having the tubal reversal has changed her life dramatically.



The following is from the Tubal Reversal Message Board:

Posted by Tbbso4o5 (Member # 12049) on February 16, 2008 11:07 AM:

Hello Ladies!
Has anybody experience headache and migraine RELIEF AFTER TR? I am seriously considering to have TR!
I have headaches almost every day , and migraines for sure every month! I must say I did suffer from this before BUT after the TL it has been horrible and "out of control"! I have constant pain, specially on the left side of my bod, terrible nause, I am extremely tired, well you know, moody, depressed, all those horrible symptoms... !
I am seriously considering T, since it is a lot of money and insurances don't usually cover the surgery, can anyone please tell me if their symptoms have improved after TR, SPECIALLY HEADACHES AND MIGRAINES? I know that heavy bleedin, cramps pai, etc, do get better after TR Thank God!
Thank you all for reading my post and for your help .
God Bless you.
Teresa


Posted by georgiamom (Member # 11089) on February 16, 2008 11:13 AM:

Teresa,
I can tell you that I had my TL in 1994 and suffered horribly from migraines. When I went to have my TR done in June of 2007 I was at the point where I was taking two prescription medications a day just to hold them at bay. After TR I have not had to take either medication and only get the occasional migraine around the time that AF is due. It has changed me dramatically in that sense. As a former migraine sufferer, I truly hope that you find relief.
Jen


Posted by Tbbso4o5 (Member # 12049) on February 16, 2008 12:56 PM:

Thank you so much for your answer Jen ! It is a relief for me to know that.
I am also on two different prescriptions.And I have to take at least one of them everyday three times daily and it is pretty strong, so It makes me feel dizzy and drowsy and I feel terrible because as a consequence I can't be a Mommy 100% to my kids! I feel that PTLS has taken my time with my kids away from me bc I can't enjoy our time together due to all the symptoms and specially headaches and migraines.
Thank you again for your help.
Best wishes to you and your family,
Teresa



More Information on PTLS

No comments: