Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I Have Scheduled My Tubal Reversal"

Jennifer a member of the Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center Message Board is very excited to share the news that she has finally scheduled her tubal reversal surgery. She states that she is "so excited that I'm almost speechless." Jennifer will be having her tubal reversal surgery with Dr. Monteith in August of this year. Other message board members congratulate Jennifer on her good news and tell her that her surgery will "be here before you know it!"

This is topic I have scheduled my TR in forum Preparing for Tubal Reversal at Tubal Reversal Message Board.

Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on February 27, 2008 03:23 PM:

Hey ladies I just wanting to say I FINALLY SCHEDULED MY TR - YAY, Im so excited, Im almost speechless....................I said almost LOL. My TR is August 4, 2008. Jennifer in NC

Posted by PookieStarnes (Member # 11020) on February 27, 2008 03:32 PM:


Hey Jennifer - I remember chatting with you back in the summer before I had my TR. I had mine 12/21/2007 on a Friday.

I read yesterday and you were wondering about recovery time...like I said I had mine on Friday and I went Christmas Shopping that Monday the 24th - Christmas Eve...then did all the going from house to house the next day (and I am 37 years old)-
YOU WILL DO GREAT and be up in no time.
I am so excited for you - I remember when I scheduled I wanted to shout it from the roof tops ...CONGRATS!!!!

Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on February 27, 2008 03:43 PM:


Hi how are you doing? I remember talking to you as well! Yeah I am schudeled for a Monday so Im def hoping by Friday I can manage to go to work. I would have loved to have mine on Friday but since I do payroll on that day it was just out of the question! So have you had any BFP's since your surgery? I am so scared of being put to sleep that is the only thing I am afraid of Im not afraid of the surgery or what it is like after the surgery Im just scared to death to be put to sleep! Im just going to give it all to the LORD and he will see me through! And I know what you mean shouting it from the roof top I cant contain myself at times LOL Jennifer in NC

Posted by PookieStarnes (Member # 11020) on February 27, 2008 03:58 PM:


I have had no BFP - of course we did not even start really trying till this cycle - I wanted to heal and I wanted to see if there was improvement in PTLS. My period is back to being like it was when I was 20 - no cramps, no PMS, no NOTHING....love it!!!

I only have one tube (7cm) so I am on clomid to help me ovulate every month - so I also wanted to see how I was going to re-act to that stuff...it is kicking my tale but I will survive.

It is the best rest you will ever get and you get to sleep for hours later. AWESOME rest. You are monitored during surgery that you should have NO fear but of course that is always easier said than done. I get a little scared just because you always have that little voice in the back of your head reminding you of the what IFs but I sure don't want to be awake for it either.

I'm like you - I just said, 'Lord, take care of me - bring me out if it is your will' - must have been cause here I am still kicking.

I do wish you the best - it will just seem like a long time from today till then ... I remember counting down from 189 days till that day but of course looking back it just seems like it took no time - of course Christmas once seemed like it took forever to get here too but now that flys by too.... Enough rambling - GOOD LUCK and LONG TUBES!!!!

Posted by Sarah Meacham, RN (Member # 9766) on February 27, 2008 04:59 PM:


Hi Jennifer,

Congratulations on scheduling and we look forward to seeing you in August!
Sarah

Posted by Shaw Girl (Member # 12033) on February 27, 2008 05:37 PM:


Hey Jennifer,
Congratulations for scheduling your date. It will be here before you know it. I am excited for you. I had my surgery on 2/13/08 and came home to an 8 yr. old who didn't realize that anything had taken place. We were amazed at how well I felt and my husband was really amazed when I walked out of the recovery room. I am sure you will do fine. I returned to work on Friday for a couple of hours after surgery on Tuesday. Good luck!!!
Posted by Tawnee1972 (Member # 11007) on February 27, 2008 05:57 PM:

Jennifer - YAY you did it! Congratulations to you!!! Did you schedule with Dr. Montieth?
Tonya

Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on February 27, 2008 09:33 PM:


Hey Tawnee yes I did! Im so happy and excited I actually was going to get July 28 then there was a problem at my husbands job his partner was going on vacation at that time july 25-aug 3 and my husband didnt want to leave the dept short handed so we just opted to go for a week later waited this long I didnt believe one more week would hurt. Well everyone have a blessed night Jennifer in NC
my stats
me-24
dh-23
ds-03
ds-02
tl-11/2005
tr-08/04/2008

Posted by HopesAndDreams (Member # 11754) on February 27, 2008 10:21 PM:


Jennifer,
Congrats on scheduling.. It will be here in no time!
It is all very exciting!
Take Care,
Dawn

No comments: