Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Testimonials after Tubal Reversal Procedures from Dr. Berger's Patients

"I had my tubal reversal March of 2005 and I have had my 2nd tubal reversal baby thanks to Dr. Berger."   Dina U.

"Even though I only have one tube open I still have had no problems getting pregnant. This is my 3rd tubal reversal baby."   Christy C.

"My husband and I had a beautiful baby boy. Dr. Berger and his staff - we would like you to know that we appreciate everything that you have done for us."   Sherwonder G.

"It was such a joy to visit with the most blessed doctor in the world - Dr. Berger. If God sees it fit, we will have another TR Baby soon."   Heidi F.

"Dr. Berger - you make miracles happen each day, and we thank you for using your talents to allow us to have our miracle baby."   Dayna and Steve B.

No comments: