Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tubal Reversal Testimonials

Patient Testimonials After Tubal Reversal Procedures

"Our tubal reversal by Dr. Berger was thankfully a success. Our son is just so perfect. He has made us feel complete." Kelly and Jeff L.




"It took 3 years to get pregnant after our tubal reversal but we finally had our baby girl." Steve and Desiree H.




"Dr. Berger, the Tubal Reversal Doctor, helped us conceive our son who is a blessing to our family." Tressa O.




"We are now five months pregnant after tubal reversal surgery performed at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center." Melissa and Basilio O.




"My husband and I want to thank your for making this dream of ours become a reality. We feel like we truly were blessed with a precious angel." Rae and Brian B




"I would like to thank Dr. Berger and staff for helping me to give my husband a beautiful baby girl" Lisa D.




"My angels are the best things that happened to our family and we owe it all to Dr. Berger and his God gifted hands." Jessie & Don M.




"Dr. Berger at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center made our dream come true. Our little angel is now 6 months old." Ed and Sarah H.




"Dr. Berger - We now have this beautiful baby who means so much to us and our family. He is our biggest blessing rom God and a wonderful miracle from you. Thanks to you our dreams came true." Sandy and Steven W.




"I had the tubal reversal procedure performed by Dr. Berger in June 2005, found out I was pregnant in April 2006 and delivered our baby in November. Had I known that getting the reversal procedure would be so easy and result so quickly in a pregnancy I would have done it sooner." Krissy D.




"Dr. Berger performed my tubal reversal in July of 2005. We just delivered our baby boy on November 11, 2007. Thank you, Dr. Berger, for a second chance to have children." Debi P.




"Thank You Dr. Berger for a very successful tubal reversal. My husband and I came to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center on January 24th, 2006 for our tubal reveral and less than 11 months later, Lucas Zander, our precious miracle from God arrived." Mike and Julie C.

No comments: