Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Friday, June 29, 2012

My Husband’s Huge Investment

I was a little concerned at first about putting my trust into doctors I never met in a hospital so far I would have to fly for the first time in my life. I was impressed with the way the doctors and nursing staff are with patients warm and welcoming. It was a wonderful experience. Afterward I got pregnant immediately for the first time in ten years only to miscarry… I was devastated. I got pregnant 6 months later after charting like a mad person and here we are with a beautiful baby my husband calls his huge investment because it wasn’t a guarantee. It took money, but mostly it was an emotional investment.


We are so thankful to Dr. Berger and his wonderful staff. :) We hope to have one more. We have faith we will.
Amanda H. Sulphur,
Oklahoma

Source: http://testimonials.tubal-reversal.net/2012/my-husbands-huge-investment-1329.html

No comments: