Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Patient Satisfaction Messages

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center has added a new section to its website that displays patient satisfaction messages. Patient satisfaction and safety are the highest priorities at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. Patients often send messages about their satisfaction with the care they have received.

This one is patient satisfaction message from a nurse who recently had her tubes reversed by Dr. Berger. "I can't say enough about Dr. Berger and his staff. He's the most gifted man I've ever seen, and all at his clinic were professional, compassionate and caring. Everyone has a job to do, and they do it in the perfect rhythm. You're done before you know it, and what Dr. Berger gives each of us is nothing short of a miracle. I've worked in the medical field most of my life, but Dr. Berger is the best surgeon I've ever seen. He gave me a chance at a miracle, and I don't intend to disappoint him."

No comments: