Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Patient-Centered Tubal Reversal Care

Providing you a first-class tubal reversal experience is our focus at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. With our patient-centered approach, we listen to your individual health-care needs to help ensure a safe and successful tubal reversal.

In this is message board topic tubal reversal patients talk about their experiences with Dr. Monteith at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.



Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 01:47 PM:
Hello ladies,
New to the board, and I wanted to know if any of you had your tubal reversals with Dr. Monteith? What was your experience like with Dr. Monteith? Thanks.
Chloe G.


Posted by Stephanie RN (Member # 460) on July 31, 2008 01:55 PM:
Chloe,
Welcome to the board! I hope you get some responses from some of his patients. I think you will hear wonderful things.


Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on July 31, 2008 02:19 PM:
Chloe I have not had my tr yet but I will this monday with Dr. M. I have heard some of the most wonderful things about him. I look forward to meeting him and Im sure all you will hear will be great things.
Jennifer
TR Monday 8/4


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 02:32 PM:
hopefulin2008: I hope you have a wonderful tubal reversal experience. I'd love to hear about it soon! Thanks, Chloe


Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on July 31, 2008 02:36 PM:
Sure I will def let you know all about it! Are you planning on scheduling soon?
Jennifer


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 02:44 PM:
I'm still thinking about it. It's very overwhelming, I don't like any aspect of having surgery. It's a big step to take. I've thought about it for a few months. IVF is so expensive and I'd rather get pregnant naturally if possible.


Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on July 31, 2008 02:54 PM:
Oh yeah I agree. Well if you do decide to go with a tubal reversal surgery you most def have cometo the right place. GL to you.
Jennifer


Posted by Tawnee1972 (Member # 11007) on July 31, 2008 03:32 PM:
Chloe,
I had surgery with Dr. M on 7/21/2008. It was a wonderful experience. Dr. Monteith is very soft spoken, sweet, with a sense of humor.
He was wonderful!
Tonya


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 04:41 PM:
Tonya - Thanks for your encouraging comments. I hope you are recovering well.
Jennifer - Thank you for the kind words. I do feel like this is the best place to go. I've looked at other websites and nothing compares to Chapel Hill.


Posted by beebeekinsers (Member # 12115) on July 31, 2008 04:42 PM:
I had my TR done by Dr. Monteith on 7/24. In my opinion, he was a very gentle and caring person.
There is a new blog by Dr. M, and you can also read comments to the blog. Go to the homepage, and find the Blog tab from the list on the left.
I think Dr. Montieth did a fine job with my surgery, and I am healing up just fine. All in all it was a great experience.
GL, HTH
~Louise


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 04:48 PM:
Thanks Louise! I will check out his blog. I'm glad to hear so many positive comments about Dr. Monteith. I like doctors who will take their time with me and show a compassionate side. I feel like Dr. Monteith does.


Posted by RebeccaJ (Member # 12216) on July 31, 2008 05:14 PM:
Chloe,
I am sure you will be very pleased with your decision if you choose to have Dr. Monteith perform your surgery.
I had my TR on July 28, 2008 by Dr. Monteith and was very pleased with the conversations I had before the surgery and after. He has a true passion for what he is doing and that is so important with this procedure.
I am healing quickly and feel very good about my results.
Good Luck
Rebecca


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 06:25 PM:
Thanks Rebecca!


Posted by praybelieving (Member # 12149) on July 31, 2008 06:51 PM:
chloe,
I had my TR tODAY with Dr. M. He is wonderful! Kind, gentle, intellegent! He is trained by the best! I can't say one bad thing! He's awsome!! You can't go wrong...AND the cool thing is that Dr. B and Dr. M assist each other n their surgeries...so it's a perfect set up!
Hope this helps!
I'm praying and believing for a "MONTEITH MIRACLE"!!!


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on July 31, 2008 06:58 PM:
Thank you praybelieving! I'm so happy you had a good tubal reversal experience. I'll be praying and believing for you, too. I hope we hear about a Monteith Miracle real soon. Take care and I hope you have a quick and relaxing recovery.
Chloe


Posted by Lisa Hourmouzis RN (Member # 12474) on July 31, 2008 07:05 PM:
Praybelieving,
It was a pleasure meeting you and your partner. Please stay in touch with us. We are always here if you need us. Be sure to get plenty of rest and we will be checking on you soon.
Lisa, RN


Posted by Rhonda Brown, RN (Member # 9485) on July 31, 2008 07:18 PM:
What wonderful comments. Thank you so much for sharing you experiences. I know that there will be lots more comments on here each day.
Jennifer: I look forward to meeting you on Friday and ladies that had surgery over the past two weeks, it was a pleasure meeting each of you.
Rhonda


Posted by pam mills (Member # 617) on August 01, 2008 05:34 AM:
praybelieving,
I am glad to hear you are doing well. Don't forget the yoga!
Keep in touch.
Pam Mills, CRNA


Posted by praybelieving (Member # 12149) on August 01, 2008 11:30 AM:
Hi there! I'm doing great this morning!
This poster did not ask about the other staff here at CH! I could write a book about all of you! I just went thru and looked at my pictures from yesterday...I'm so happy I came here and had this beautiful experience! You can't get any more top notch care than CHTRC (and I am a nurse myself)!
I love all of you! Thanks for a great day yesterday!!


Posted by PastryGirl (Member # 12053) on August 02, 2008 07:45 AM:
All I can say is Ditto to PrayBelieving. Eveyone was amazing. I absolutely loved Dr. M, Lisa, Stephanie and the rest of the staff. They were all so kind and caring. Thanks to all of you at CHTRC


Posted by Lisa Hourmouzis RN (Member # 12474) on August 02, 2008 11:58 AM:
PastryGirl & praybelieving,
Thank you for all your kind words. It means a great deal to our team to hear from our patients. I am so happy that we could be a part of your tubal reversals. Each of you are amazing women. Take care and keep us posted!
Lisa, RN


Posted by joph15 (Member # 12449) on August 02, 2008 09:14 PM:
Hello everyone, I have to add my Kudos to the staff and Dr. M as well, not that I remember much but everyone was great! Speedy recovery to all the women we met while we were down there. Hope everyone had a safe trip home, we had a long drive but it was well worth it!


Posted by Chloe Grace (Member # 12746) on August 03, 2008 08:59 PM:
It's good to hear all the positive comments about the staff and Dr. Monteith. Thanks to everyone who has posted. You've been a tremendous help!


Posted by hopefulin2008 (Member # 11297) on August 05, 2008 03:14 PM:
Hey ladies, I had my tr yesterday with Dr. M! He was wonderful and all the staff were amazing. I highly recommed their facility to anyone. I felt as if I was the only one having surgery yesterday. I cannot put into words how much I enjoyed my experience and the wonderful people that I met yesterday. I cant remember everyones name but they were all terrific!!! GL to everyone no matter where you are on this journey.
Jennifer


Posted by Toots (Member # 12733) on August 05, 2008 05:15 PM:
Jennifer,
That's great. It's good to hear you're doing well and had a wonderful experience.
Celeste


Posted by jskinner (Member # 12763) on August 06, 2008 02:37 PM:
I just had my TR with Dr. M on Monday August 4th. I have nothing but great things to say about you all in Chapel Hill. Dr. M is wonderful, it was truly a wonderful experience all the way around and I'm so glad that you were all a part of it! Thank you again for all the wonderful care I received! I hope I will be reporting a "Monteith Miracle" in the future. Thanks again! Jodi


Posted by Myrna (Member # 11121) on August 06, 2008 04:50 PM:
Jodi,
Thank you for the kind words and I am wishing you and your husband all the best. Please keep us posted.
Myrna

No comments: