Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Pregnancy Testimonials

Baby and Pregnancy Testimonials After Tubal Reversal Procedures from Dr. Berger's Patients



"We have a perfect baby boy. I want to thank every one at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center, especially Dr. Berger, for making this journey possible for us." Mike and Kelley J.

"Our tubal reversal baby keeps us busy. She is such a joy and a blessing to our whole family." Jennifer and Randy A.

"I was so excited to find out that I was pregnant 20 months after my tubal reversal procedure." Jenn B.

"Thank you Dr. Berger for my two TR angels." Donald and Jessie M.

"We would like everyone to meet our second Berger Baby, Elijah Samuel. Thanks to Dr. Berger I have 2 beautiful baby boys whom I'm in love with." Ann and Michael O.

"My husband and I just had our second TR baby boy. I had a C-section and my doctor said Dr. Berger does incredible work." Samantha B.

"I want to thank Dr. Berger for blessing me with my new little miracle baby, born 11 months after my tubal reversal operation." Kim and Michael P.

"When my friend, Tiffani, (who is expecting her 4th TR baby in January), told us about Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center, my husband and I didn’t hesitate to schedule our appointment. It was well worth the 2 ½ year wait for this beautiful Berger Baby!!!" Aaron and Barby H.

"Thank you Dr. Berger for the work you do. It really is changing the world one little life at a time." Scott and Rachel P-W.

"I had my tubal reversal surgery by Dr. Berger in September, 2002. I have had 2 sons after my tubal reveral so far and have just found out I am expecting another baby in April." Misty R.

"Our Berger baby girl arrived just 10 short months after having the reversal procedure." Geni W.

"I want to announce the arrival of our new baby girl. We are so happy we traveled to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center have the reversal done. I had the tubal reversal procedure performed September 21, 2006 and we found out we were pregnant the day after Thanksgiving." Elizabeth S.

"Kate just turned one. Turns out we got her an extra special present! Positive HPT today...we are THRILLED." Steph C.

"It will never be lost on me what miracles these little TR boys are. Thank you, Dr. Berger and staff for helping to make our dreams come true." Renee and Jack L.

"We are so grateful to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center for the great work you do to allow families like ours to follow their hearts and bring a new life into their homes." Jennifer McN.

"My son Dylan is a Dr. Berger miracle. I had my tubal reversal surgery in January of 2006 and Dylan was born on January 22nd, 2007." Maria M.

"My tubal reversal baby boy is here thanks to the wonderful Dr. Berger and staff at Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center." Andrea P.

"I got pregnant 2 months after my tubal reversal. Thank you Dr. Berger - I had a great pregnancy, full term, and fast delivery." Phoebe R.

"Our 3 year old tubal reversal daughter, Hally, has changed our lives and I still appreciate everything Dr. Berger did to bring so much joy into our lives." Peggy L.

"I had my baby 4 days after my Tubal Reversal Anniversary. Thank you, Dr. Berger - without you we wouldn't have our little miracle! " Dawn T.

No comments: