Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New testimonials on Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center Web Site

"I had my baby 4 days after my Tubal Reversal Anniversary. Thank you, Dr. Berger - without you we wouldn't have our little miracle! " Dawn T.

"Kiaira is such a happy baby. Dr. Berger made our dreams come true with his tubal reversal procedure." Rosemary and Manuel M.

"We now have a new son thanks to the awesome skill of Dr. Gary Berger, the best tubal reversal doctor." Dana and Phillip A.

"We just wanted to say thank you, Dr. Berger and to all of the staff, for making our dream of having a family come true! We just added our second tubal reversal Berger Baby to our family only 16 months after our first Berger Baby." Scott and Kim H.

"Our new family addition arrived after tubal reversal surgery performed by Dr. Berger. I am a new mom again at 41." Tim and Amy F.

"Another miracle tubal reversal Berger Baby is born. Jayden is my husband's first child and to see the look on his face was priceless. Thank you all for this miraculous gift." JoAnn and Travis R.

"In October we will be delivering our 2nd Berger baby, then our family will be complete. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to take the leap and go see Dr. Berger for our TR surgery." Sheila P.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the information. I love reading and posting on the Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal message board since it allows me to talk with ladies who have had surgery or want surgery. I plan to chose Dr. Berger as my tubal reversal doctor!