Tubal Ligation Reversal

Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Celebration of Mothers

World's Most Cherished People - Mothers!

To All Of Our Patients At Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center

Mother's Day is a special occasion for reflecting on the meaning of motherhood and the hopes and dreams of all of the women who come to Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center. http://www.tubal-reversal.net/mothers-day.htm

History of Mother's Day

In the 1600's in England there was an annual observance called "Mothering Sunday." It was celebrated during Lent, on the fourth Sunday. On Mothering Sunday, the servants, who generally lived with their employers, were encouraged to return home and honor their mothers. It was traditional for them to bring a special "mothering" cake along to celebrate the occasion.

In the United States Mother's Day was first suggested in 1872 by Julia Ward Howe (who wrote the words to the Battle hymn of the Republic) as a day dedicated to peace. Ms. Howe would hold organized Mother's Day meetings in Boston, Mass ever year.

In 1907 Ana Jarvis, from Philadelphia, began a campaign to establish a national Mother's Day. Ms. Jarvis persuaded her mother's church in Grafton, West Virginia to celebrate Mother's Day on the second anniversary of her mother's death, the 2nd Sunday of May. By the next year Mother's Day was also celebrated in Philadelphia.

Ms. Jarvis and her supporters began to write to ministers, businessman, and politicians in their quest to establish a national Mother's Day. It was successful as by 1911 Mother's Day was celebrated in almost every state. President Woodrow Wilson, in 1914, made the official announcement proclaiming Mother's Day as a national holiday that was to be held each year on the 2nd Sunday of May.

While many countries of the world celebrate their own Mother's Day at different times throughout the year, there are some countries such as Denmark, Finland, Italy, Turkey, Australia, and Belgium that also celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May.



"Happy Mother's Day" means more

Than have a happy day.

Within those words lie lots of things

We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,

Then thanks for all you do.

It means you mean a lot to me,

And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means

That I am thinking of

Your happiness on this, your day,

With pleasure and with love.


Happy Mother's Day.





Thank Dr. Berger for our wonderful little miracle.

She's a very happy baby. How blessed am I?

This wonderful blessing of life.

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

"O" means only that she's growing old,

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

"H" is for her heart of purest gold;

"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"

A word that means the world to me.

Howard Johnson (c. 1915)


"Of all the rights of women,
the greatest is to be a mother."
Lin Yutang



"All that I am or ever hope to be,
I owe to my angel Mother."
Abraham Lincoln

"You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be --
I had a mother who read to me."
Strickland Gillilan

"The hand that rocks the cradle
is the hand that rules the world."
W. S. Ross


"There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap
no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps."
Archibald Thompson

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
Jewish Proverb


My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
All I am I owe to my mother.
I attribute all my success in life to the moral,
intellectual and physical education I received from her."
George Washington


"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off.
They are the great vacationless class."
Anne Morrow Lindbergh

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Henry Ward Beecher

"When a Father takes the child by the hand, he takes the Mother by the Heart."
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
David O. McKay

Honor your Father and Mother
That it may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth.
Ephesians 6:2-3







A few of our "Berger Babies"
I had my tubal reversal surgery in August '04 and two months later I was pregnant.We just love our baby so much and know without having my tubes reversed, he wouldn't be here.Here is a recent picture of our two reversal Berger babies.'OurMiracles do come true! We waited 2 years after tubal reversal for our angel.I would love to go on your testimony board and let the whole world know how wonderful you guys have been in my life.I tell everyone who will listen about the miracle you have allowed us to have in our lives.

You did my tubal reversal April, 2001. Nathanael was born April, 2002.We had our tubal reversal on November 5, 2001 and became pregnant the next cycle.11 months since tubal reversal, and now I have a healthy baby girl.We are expecting our second post tubal reversal baby.It must be really something to have the work that you do day in and day out change the world one family at a time.She's a very happy baby. How blessed am I.A year to the day of my tubal reversal, our little Matthew arrived.

We announce the arrival of our second tr baby.We have a little miracle - just 11 months after our tubal reversal.Less than a year after having my tubal reversal! I had a healthy 9 month pregnancy.My baby SOFIA VALENTINA born on February 14, 2003, She is truly an Angel.Thank Dr. Berger for making this possible for me and many other women.It has been only 2 and a half years since my tubal reversal, and we are blessed with a second tubal reversal baby.Many thanks to Dr.Berger and the entire staff for helping us in this journey.

Our new tubalreversal baby.Each day I am so grateful to you and your staff for allowing me to be a mom again.To this day we know we picked the right Doctor to do this procedure.To this day we know we picked the right Doctor to do this procedure.My TR with just the left tube.From check-in to the post examine you all treated us with respect and a heart of gold.I had my tubal reversal less than 12 months ago and I now have a baby.

No comments: